How to boost web browsing speed with Google DNS
In this article we will utilize Google DNS server will support our web pace Also i will likewise give you those location from claiming open DNS server.
What is OpenDNS ?
OpenDNS gives the taking after recursive nameserver addresses to open use, mapped of the closest operational server area Eventually Tom’s perusing anycast directing.
OpenDNS additionally gives the accompanying recursive nameserver addresses Similarly as and only their FamilyShield parental controls which piece pornography, proxy servers, and phishing locales.
Here are the steps you should follow.
- Go to Control Panel and Select the Network and Internet.
- Select Network and Sharing center.
- Select Wireless Network Connection together with your wifi network name.
- Now, It will show your Wi-Fi connection status. Click on ‘properties’ to view your wi-fi properties.
- Now, you will see Wi-Fi properties. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
- Select ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ to boost your internet speed.
And set the following DNS server addresses and click OK.
- Preferred DNS server : 126.96.36.199
- Alternate DNS server : 188.8.131.52
- Now, select Internet Protocol version IPv6 and click Properties.
- This step was the same as step 6 above.
- Now, change Preferred DNS server and Alternative DNS server.
- Click OK to take action.
- Preferred DNS server : 2620:0:ccc::2
- Alternate DNS server : 2620:0:ccd::2